Background

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Color Test


 A few days ago Mrs. Chatterbox was engaged in one of her favorite activities, filling out a psychology quiz posted on Facebook. She completed the test and asked what color I thought she was. I had no idea but said, “I hope it isn’t pink because with your pink complexion you look a bit washed out when you wear pink.”
      
She rolled her eyes at me. “It isn’t a test to learn what color you should wear; it’s about what color you are.”

I was shocked to learn what color I am. Read about it (here).

2 comments:

  1. ha. you are the absence of color...gee thanks....lol...
    ugh, i def dont do surveys like this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hate little quizzes like that. Like astrology, most of this stuff is pointless and made up.

    I'm also watching Cosmos, but haven't seen Sunday's episode yet. Planning on watching it while eating dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete