Background

Friday, November 1, 2013

Peculiar Picture #31

 
Many of my new followers might not be aware of the fact that for many years I was a professional illustrator. While my work sold on five continents, I have a file cabinet of pictures that never sold. I use these images for a feature I call Peculiar Pictures. Many people don’t like discussing art for fear of being made to look foolish but that isn’t possible here. You can’t be expected to know what these pictures mean if the artist who created them doesn’t know. 



Check (here) for the entire picture. 

1 comment:

  1. This particular illustration seems like a positive affirmation of the glory of the flag of the USA. I like to see it soaring this way maybe even better than on a flag pole. It looks happy and fun.

    ReplyDelete