Background

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Two Announcements

 
Two special shout outs this morning. First, thanks to Hilary at The Smitten Image for singling out my story A Home for the Swifts. It’s always an honor to see my name in her Posts of the Week feature. Check out Hilary’s blog to enjoy amazing photography and the other great posts selected this week.
    
Second, I’ve once again been invited to submit a story to Retirement and Good Living. I’m told my last contribution, An Elixir for Retirement, was one of their most viewed articles. I hope you’ll check out Buffaloed and leave a comment at Retirement and Good Living so these nice folks will invite me back. Just follow the link: http://retirementandgoodliving.com/buffaloed/
    


Have a terrific day.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both counts!

    Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A writer AND an artist. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. If you had State Farm insurance you could have just sung the jingle and been beamed out of the park to safety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that? You certainly deserve to be read by many, many people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on both your achievements.

    ReplyDelete